Courses - WA Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) and Traffic Control (TC)
WA Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) and Traffic Control (TC)
- Successful students will be issued with Main Roads Western Australia Accreditation and Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
SUMMER SPECIAL 30%OFF!! WAS
This short course provides the skills and knowledge required to safely implement a traffic management plan for works on roads and to safely control traffic in a variety of situations. This course has been designed to address the requirements for persons seeking Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) and Traffic Control (TC) Main Roads Western Australia Accreditation.
CTF Funding available. See below for more details.
Terms and conditions for the SUMMER PROMOTION -
- The discount is only available for the course in December 2023.
- No transfers of course dates. Once booked into a course, you will NOT BE ABLE TO TRANSFER to another course.
- NO REFUNDS. Once booked into the course using the discount, NO REFUNDS will be provided if you're unable to attend.
This course is suitable for anyone required to work on, or near Western Australian roads, who are required to read, interpret and implement traffic management plans and traffic control.
Learners are required to:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills to ACSF level 2 or above
- Hold a current or previous evidence of holding a valid motor vehicle driver's licence (not a permit)
- Have evidence of being issued with a valid WorkSafe WA Construction Safety Awareness Training card (blue card) or Construction Induction (white card)
- Bring your own PPE (including steel capped boots, long pants and high visibility shirt / vest / jacket).
Learners may be eligible for a Construction Training Fund (CTF) Subsidy to support training of eligible workers in the construction industry. For more information please refer to www.ctf.wa.gov.au. CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry.
A portion of your course fee may be subsidised by the CTF, subject to eligibility.
For eligible participants, CTF funding will cover $420 of this course, meaning you only pay $210.
We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
- At the completion of this course you will have gained an understanding of traffic management legislation and be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge to:
- Control traffic with a stop-slow bat
- Work safely and follow work health and safety policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate in an operational role in traffic control, and
- Implement traffic management plans and install/remove signs and devices to ensure traffic flow is maintained and safety of the public and workers is maximised
- RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIWHS205E Control traffic with a stop-slow bat
- RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
|Date||Time||Location||Cost||I’m booking for myself||I’m booking for others|
|6 - 8 December 2023||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||Kewdale||$440.00|
|31 January - 2 February 2024||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||Kewdale||$440.00|
Not sure which course to choose?
Request a call so we can talk about:
- Funding eligibility criteria
- Course study models
- Estimated job salaries
"*" indicates required fields