Courses - VIC - White Card
VIC - WC
VIC - White Card
- Successful students will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment (Card is issued by WorkSafe Victoria)
This one day Construction Induction Card (White Card) course is a mandatory requirement for all workers on building and civil construction sites. In this White Card course, you will learn the basic principles of occupational health and safety requirements.
CivilEdge is accredited by WorkSafe Victoria for White Card training programs. You will receive your White Card from WorkSafe Victoria approximately 2 weeks upon successful completion of the course.
This course is aimed at students who intend to work in commercial or domestic construction, traffic control, painting, carpentry, brick laying, concreting, tiling, plumbing, electrical and other similar trades. Completing a White Card increases your ability to acquire work in the construction industry. Employers employ those that have White Card accreditation.
Learners are required to:
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Have Language‚ Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills to ACSF level 2 or above.
- Bring your own PPE (including eye protection, hearing protection, hard hat, steel capped boots, long pants and high visibility shirt / vest / jacket).
- Provide Evidence of Identity (EOI) - You'll be required to bring original ID documents to the class (click here to see EOI requirements in your State)
- Health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Construction hazards and risk control measures
- Health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Incident and emergency response procedures
- CPCWHS1001 - Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
|I’m booking for myself
|I’m booking for others
|8 March 2024
|07:30 am - 03:30 pm
Not sure which course to choose?
Request a call so we can talk about:
- Funding eligibility criteria
- Course study models
- Estimated job salaries
"*" indicates required fields