VR NA TMD1 Course Details
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge required for those responsible for developing Traffic Management Plans (TMP) and Traffic Guidance Scheme (TGS) on Temporary Traffic Management Category 1 environments as described in the Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management.
This skill set is for individuals responsible for developing traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes for Temporary Traffic Management Category 1 roads.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Provide a copy of current Traffic Management Accreditation Card.
- Completion of any of the following TMI Skill Sets (Statement of Attainment):
- RIISS00060 Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set for Urban Streets and Low Volume Rural Roads; or
- RIISSS00061 Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set for High Volume Roads; or
- RIISSS00062 Traffic Management Implementer Skill Set for Motorways and Freeways
- Provide current resume with at least 12 months experience applying the relevant skills and knowledge in a temporary traffic management workplace.
- Provide evidence of relevant experience setting up at least 20 temporary traffic management types in at least four (4) of the following design types:
- pedestrian and cyclist controls
- construction sites
- lane closures
- shoulder closures
- night works
- use of portable traffic control devices
- motorways or freeways
- Or at least an AQF Level 6 qualification in a civil construction, traffic engineering or road design related field; or
- entry requirements specifically detailed in the Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management
We don’t currently have any upcoming enrolments available. Please contact us for the latest course information