VR NA TMD3 Course Details
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge required for those responsible for developing Traffic Management Plans (TMP) and Traffic Guidance Scheme (TGS) on Temporary Traffic Management Category 3 environments as described in the Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management.
This skill set is for individuals responsible for developing traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes for Temporary Traffic Management Category 3 roads.
To ensure you meet eligibility requirements‚ you’ll be required to upload the requested evidence with your online enrolment form. If evidence is not uploaded and/or incomplete‚ your enrolment cannot be processed, and you will be unable to attend any sessions. As a reminder, eligibility requirements are:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Provide a copy of current Traffic Management Accreditation Card.
- Completion of TMD 1 – ‘RIISS00063 Traffic Management Designer Skill Set for Urban Streets and Low Volume Rural Roads’ (Statement of Attainment).
- Provide current resume with at least 12 months experience applying skills and knowledge relevant to the above-mentioned Skill Set in the temporary traffic management workplace.
- Provide evidence of relevant experience preparing at least 4 different Traffic Management Plan design types (being both approved by a client and successfully used in practice) including lane closures, high speed roads, and at least one of the following design types:
- pedestrian and cyclist controls
- signalised intersections
- construction sites
- shoulder closures
- using portable traffic control devices
- public transport interfaces
We don’t currently have any upcoming enrolments available. Please contact us for the latest course information